General Terms and Conditions
Last update: 09/2015
Reload Europe LTD is a subsidiary of Reload NV:
E-Commerce Park N.V.
Chamber of Commerce 106915
VAT number 102232027
1. General Provisions
- This is an agreement between you (hereafter called 'player') and Reload europe LTD and Reload NV (hereafter called ‘Lucky Shot Casino’). The Lucky Shot Casino has its seat in E-Commerce Park N.V., E-Zone Vredenberg, Curaçao (Chamber of Commerce 106915).
- Play’n Go games are offered by Reload NV (hereafter called ‘Lucky Shot Casino’) which has a license in Curacao. The games are being regulated by the Curacao license. The games are played from Curacao, and the Curacao law is applied. The license was handed out in November 2008 with license number 8048/JAZ.
- Lucky Shot Casino operates and maintains the website Lucky Shot Casino. This agreement and every other Lucky Shot Casino agreement is being registered and concerns the contractual relationship between Lucky Shot Casino and the player that is registered with Lucky Shot Casino. When registering with Lucky Shot Casino, the player is obliged to agree with these General Terms and Conditions before the account is created.
- Each player registering with Lucky Shot Casino understands and approves the fact that all Lucky Shot Casino games, products and services are meant for entertainment. It is illegal to use these games, products and service for any other purpose.
- When registering with Lucky Shot Casino, the player acknowledges and agrees on these General Terms and Conditions. The player understands the rights and obligations deriving from these General Terms and Conditions. In case the player does not understand these General Terms and Conditions, we advise the player not to register with Lucky Shot Casino.
- Lucky Shot Casino has the right to adjust or change these General Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Obviously, we will try to inform all our players in case of important adjustments or changes of the General Terms and Conditions. Keeping track of possible changes and adjustments is the responsibility of the player at all times.
2. Player Account
- In order to make the most of the Lucky Shot Casino services and products, the player needs to create a player account at Lucky Shot Casino. Player confirmed to be over the age of 18, or the age of consent in the Customers country of jurisdiction and are considered able to taking full responsibility over all actions that are required. It is costumer responsibility to observe the national law of the costumer's country regarding lottery and gambling prohibitions for legal restrictions pertaining to their local jurisdiction. Lucky Shot Casino is not liabel or responsible for any actions that costumer may do in this case.
- As soon as the player creates a Lucky Shot Casino player account, the player has to agree with the applicable General Terms and Conditions. The player herewith confirms:
- Not to be looking after the interests of a third party.
- Having filled in the registration form truthfully. Filling in the registration form truthfully and correctly, and reading the General Terms and Conditions is the player’s responsibility at all times.
- Having reached the legal minimum age of 18.
- Not to be using means of payment, a bank account number, a credit card which are not lawfully his or hers.
- Not to be using money derived from criminal activities.
- Not to be attempting to hack the website, games or other related products/services, or to misuse the Lucky Shot Casino codes.
- Not to make duplicate accounts to gain extra profits like bonuses etc. So there for only one account per player is permitted.
- In case the player contravenes one or more rules (2.1, 2.2 and 2.3) Lucky Shot Casino has the right to close the account of the player concerned. Prior to the actual closing of the account, the player will get a warning mentioning the reason that justifies the account closure. If the player ignores this warning, the account will be closed for a month. After a month, the access to the player account will be restored. The player will be mentioned in the 'blacklist' of the casino. As soon as the player violates the rules once more, the player account will be permanently closed.
- In case off fraud the players identification documents, and personal information can be forwarded tot the proper authorities in the country the fraud has been committed when requested by the parties involved.
- The player is required to keep the registered details and information up-to-date, and to make timely adjustments if necessary.
- Lucky Shot Casino only allows one player account for each player, address, household, email address, credit card number, IP address and IP address in a common area.
- Lucky Shot Casino has the right to block, refuse or close the access of a player (or player account) to Lucky Shot Casino.
- All transactions, bills and casino balances within Lucky Shot Casino are displayed and paid out in Euros (€).
- No interest will be calculated en paid out on the casino balance, regardless of the balance amount.
- Only the player is responsible for everything related to gambling winnings tax.
- If a player indicates his or her wish to close their account at Lucky Shot Casino for example by self exclusion. Lucky Shot Casino reserves the right to withhold or stop the payouts and profits to this player. This in order of the protection of this player.
- When logged in with an existing email address and matching password, Lucky Shot Casino presumes that the stake is played by the player him- or herself. Stakes and results are irreversible.
- Lucky Shot Casino has the right to verify the details and identity of the player at any time if necessary. The Lucky Shot Casino team may ask the player concerned to send a coloured copy or scan of his or her passport, ID card, driver's license, payment cards, bank statements or other legal documents that apply at that moment in time.
- A player account will be verified if the player:
- Wants to withdraw an amount higher than € 2,000,-, or uses his or her mobile phone to withdraw money.
- Makes a deposit with a credit card with different details compared to the details as registered at Lucky Shot Casino.
- A player's account will be blocked immediately when fraud or suspicion of fraud. In addition, all assets, profits and bonuses will be frozen in the players account.
- A player is required to indicate if a game does not function properly, and therefore unjustified profits are made. Lucky Shot Casino reserves the right to to freeze profits, payments and bonuses if it is not reported that games not function.
- Affiliates are not allowed to use their affiliate account to play in BigbangCasino. A separate player account has to be created in order to play and collect possible winnings.
- Opening several accounts using the same bank account is not allowed this in order to prevent that the welcome bonus is claimed more than ones. In case an account is created and a bonus is rewarded money won in this account can be deduced from the winnings and the account can be closed permanently.
3. Payments and winnings
- In order to make a deposit at Lucky Shot Casino, the player needs to create an account first. As soon as the player account has been created, the player will be notified. From that moment on, the player can make a deposit at Lucky Shot Casino.
- The player can make a deposit via iDeal, Bancontact Mister Cash, Visa en Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill/moneybookers, and by telephone payment. The name of the player and the account holder need to be identical. If not, the money will be refunded. The costs to refund the deposit will be deducted from the refunded deposit.
- The minimum deposit amount is € 20,-, the maximum deposit amount is € 10,000,- a day.
- The only purpose of making a deposit on the casino account is to play the Lucky Shot Casino games. Other purposes are illegal. In case the player makes a deposit for another purpose, the deposit will be frozen and closure of the player account can be the result.
- Bonuses and special offers (money) can be part of a promotion offer. They can only be withdrawn after they are unlocked.
- A Lucky Shot Casino player is able to make a deposit in Lucky Shot Casino 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Making deposits is limited to once a day. If a deposit or payment is made in the weekend or on a public holiday, it will be processed the next working day. If processing the deposit or payment doesn't work out properly, the player needs to contact the Lucky Shot Casino customer service.
- The balance on a player account cannot be transferred to another player account.
- The minimum amount for BigBang Casino to pay out is € 25,-. The balance needs to be € 25,- or higher to be withdrawn by the player. If the balance is € 25,- or higher, the player can determine the amount of the amount that is to be paid out.
- Lucky Shot Casino tries its utmost to process all payments within 48 hours. This means that Lucky Shot Casino transfers the right amount of money to the right bank. After this transfer, it may take 1 – 3 working days before the money is added to the player's bank account, depending on the bank concerned. Lucky Shot Casino is not able to affect this period of time.
- The player cannot withdraw any money before having made a deposit.
- Deposits and payments are done in a secure payment environment. Safe payments are guaranteed.
- Lucky Shot Casino is entitled to freeze payments in case the player is not able to identify him- or herself, or in case the player has not filled in his or her details completely or correctly.
- Changes made in an account by a player affiliated to Lucky Shot Casino such as bank account number, personal data or other data relevant to the payment of winnings. Should be passed on to our customer service department by this player. Lucky Shot Casino can not be held responsible for late payments or missing amounts caused by the untimely passing of these changes. The player his or her self is responsible for providing the right information and keeping it up to date.
- Money won on free spins will be paid out only if an actual deposit has been made to obtain these free spins. Money won on free spins without making a deposit shall not be paid out. Money won on free spins and then used to play other games; winnings made on these games will not be paid out.
- Any free play amount offer for players is valid on all games in the casino, except for the Cards, Roulette, Mini Games, Bonus Slots and Mobile Games. Free play money cannot be unlocked with a mobile device or mobile phone (on the mobile versions of the platforms). Free play money is a once-only opportunity, and the player is requested to provide the required promotion code to our support department by email. The player will receive instructions how to get the free play amount. After the player has fulfilled the required data the amount will be added to the players balance. In order to use the free play amount , a player needs to use it 50 times (play through) before it can be paid out. From that moment on, you are able to use your free play amount in the casino. Bonuses are not interchangeable between platforms managed or owned by Reload NV.
- Payout using telephone option; If a player has been playing using credits acquired through a telecom provider, we are obliged to wait for permission from the provider before we can proceed to do a payment. To prevent fraud we require a copy of a passport and bank account showing the telecom providers withdrawal and the telephone number used to make the deposits. In case a business phone number is used, we require the consent of the employer or company that owns the phone number or connection.
- Lucky Shot Casino holds the right not to pay out in case: winnings occurred whilst in free play mode (free spins without doing an actual deposit) or technical issues such as temporary maintenance on the site. Lucky Shot Casino will check with the games manufacturer in case of technical issues and winnings that may have occurred.
- Lucky Shot Casino holds the right to withhold money won by players using the telephone or paysafecard option to make deposits. Winnings will only be paid out to the actual owner of the telephone number used to make the deposits. In order to prevent fraud, a copy of an ID and telephone bill stating the number was used to make the actual deposits is required. The player is responsible for the correct documents and has to provideLucky Shot Casino the required documents before requesting a payout. If a player fails to do so their player account will be blocked permanently.
- Lucky Shot Casino will only pay out winnings to players on their own bank account. Payments to other bank accounts are not allowed.
- Note: Payouts to banks not SEPA ready can be charged with a transfer fee up to €50 - €150, depending on the country where the bank is situated. This transfer fee can be deducted on the players payout in some cases.
4. Stakes at Lucky Shot Casino
- Staking at casino games is only possible when owning a valid account at Lucky Shot Casino.
- Staking at casino games is only possible when having a well functioning internet connection at your disposal.
- Staking is only possible if the player has enough money on his casino account.
- The player is advised to keep his or her password and email address secret at any time. Lucky Shot Casino strongly suggest to never leave the computer unattended when still logged in, and to always logout before leaving the computer unused. This way, third parties are not able to misuse your casino credits and details.
- Only the player is responsible for his or her stakes in Lucky Shot Casino. An accepted stake cannot be cancelled.
- The player is aware of his or her stake and has read and understood the General Terms and Conditions and the rules of the game.
- The player can have his or her stakes paid out after they have been processed by Lucky Shot Casino.
- It is against the rules to use bots or other tools to stake, or to play games that affect the results.
5. Copyright and Trademark
- The Lucky Shot Casino website, web documents, illustrations, images, logos, sound fragments and programs, including software and related URLs are the property of Lucky Shot Casino and protected by the applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Every case of unauthorised use of confidential information regarding Lucky Shot Casino (website, platforms and related URLs) including copying, publishing or distributing this information, fully or partly, is against the rules.
- Lucky Shot Casino will not use your personal details for any other purpose than to provide access to Lucky Shot Casino. For more information on the privacy conditions, click here.
7. Customer Service
- The Customer Service is there to assist every player. Every question, remark, complaint of any player is welcome at our customer service. The player is able to contact the customer service via: live chat, return call option, email support and contact form. The customer service is available on the days and times as mentioned on the website www.bigbangcasino.com.
- If the player has a Lucky Shot Casino player account and needs assistance from the Lucky Shot Casino customer service, Lucky Shot Casino advises the player to contact the customer service when logged in at Lucky Shot Casino.
8. Bonus Conditions
- The bonus conditions are subject to different rights and duties. For more information on the bonus conditions, click here.
NetEnt specific Conditions
The following territories are restricted for NetEnt games:
The following territories are restricted for NetEnt games: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America and The United Kingdom, Lithuania, Serbia.
In addition to the above it is not permitted to offer Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead in the following countries:
Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine
Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) and Scarface can only be played in the following countries:
Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden
|dingenis w||€ 105.75|
|Johannes D||€ 54.00|
|jp v||€ 72.00|
|M v||€ 54.50|
|marloes v||€ 127.00|
|Rius O||€ 50.00|
|verginia d||€ 65.59|
|felice i||€ 10.96|
|i j||€ 24.92|
|Mohamed O||€ 23.86|
|Stefan P||€ 10.10|
|dinesh s||€ 27.60|
|bep b||€ 26.40|
|mtg b||€ 10.24|
|ranil n||€ 10.20|
|maas e||€ 10.50|
|julius h||€ 12.30|
Why Lucky Shot Casino?
|We have the best games from the greatest casino game suppliers.|
|Pay and play through a secure connection, we keep it safe.|
|Our grand collection of games include popular table games like Roulette and Blackjack, state of the art and classic slotmachines, scratchcards and multiplayer slots.|
100% up to
Return call option
Monday - Friday:
10.00 AM - 12.30 AM and 13.00 PM - 17.00 PM
Time are in CET
Do you want to chat with us? The chat opening hours vary. Check whether we are online via the chat icon. We are happy to help you personally.